Blue Blue Japan
Harai Bassen T-Shirt in Indigo
- Brand Info
- This t-shirt from Blue Blue Japan is created through an intricate bassen dye discharge process which removes indigo from a dyed shirt to create a pattern. Blue Blue Japan uses this process to create an abstract ribbon pattern, complete with subtle variation in color throughout. With wear, the shirt will age to a vintage blue color unique to each garment.
- Indigo-dyed, will fade with wear
- Slim, modern fit throughout body
- Made from pre-washed slub cotton
- 100% cotton
- Made in Japan
Size Chest Shoulder Sleeve Length Small 36" 16.5" 7" 24" Medium 38" 17.5" 8" 25.25" Large 40.5" 18.5" 8.5" 26.75" X-Large 42.5" 20" 9.5" 29"
For details about how we measure our garments visit the measuring guide.
- Blue Blue Japan stands as one of the most recognizable names in the Japanese fashion industry, having become synonymous with the craft of indigo since the brand's inception in 1996. As part of the Seilin Company family, the decorated label applies its roots in denim manufacturing towards a line of beautifully-dyed garments designed to get better with age.