Heavy Herringbone Western Shirt in Gold Plaid
- Brand Info
- The Western Shirt from Rogue Territory is the brand's re-interpretation of the classic American western. Sewn using a hefty 9oz yarn-dyed Japanese fabric, this shirt is constructed with chainstitched side-seams, double-needle stitched detailing, and a Western style back yoke. Finished with two large chest pockets and black fisheye buttons.
- Slim slightly elongated length
- 9oz Japanese herringbone fabric
- Double-needle construction
- Chain-stitch runoff at vents
- Two button chest pockets
- Black fisheye buttons
- 100% cotton
- Made in USA
Size Chest Shoulder Sleeve Length Small 40.5" 16.5" 25.25" 28.25" Medium 42.5" 17.5" 25.75" 28.75" Large 44" 17.75" 26" 29.25" X-Large 48" 18.5" 27.25" 30.25" XX-Large 51" 19.5" 27.5" 31.25"
For details about how we measure our garments visit the measuring guide.
- Rogue Territory was founded in 2009 by Los Angeles-based designer and denim enthusiast Karl Thoennessen. Karl, who had been crafting bespoke jeans since the mid-2000s, emphasizes design built upon functionality and subtle details. The brand uses careful construction to offer superior quality, with a concentration on modern silhouettes, materials, and timeless style. Their slogan, "KEEP THE TRADE ALIVE" is the brand’s way of supporting a revival of the focus, passion, and desire for making things by hand.