Heavyweight Indigo Western Shirt in Blue
- Brand Info
- This classic Western style shirt from BLUE BLUE is sewn using a mixture of indigo dyed yarns. The heavyweight fabric features a repeating blue and green check pattern throughout, which will get lighter in color with frequent wear. The shirt features classic Western style details like dual front pockets, snap button closures, and pointed shoulder yoke.
- Tailored fit
- Made using a mixture of indigo dyed yarns
- Heavyweight brushed flannel fabric
- Classic Western style pointed shoulder yoke
- Two front chest pocket
- Snap button placket
- 100% cotton
- Made in Japan
Size Chest Shoulder Sleeve Length 1 38" 17" 24" 28" 2 41" 18" 25" 29.5" 3 42,5" 18.5" 25.25" 30" 4 44" 19" 25.5" 31"
For details about how we measure our garments visit the measuring guide.
- BLUE BLUE was founded in the mid 1980’s as a natural evolution of Seilin Co’s devotion to creating denim and indigo dyed garments. As a child of Seilin Company, BLUE BLUE draws from the experience and creativity of other brands under the same parent including Hollywood Ranch Market, BLUE BLUE Japan, and Gaijin Made. BLUE BLUE aims to create memorable garments that narrate the history of denim, traditional indigo dyeing, and the spirit of well-made goods.