Heavyweight Nep Work Shirt in Indigo
- Brand Info
- This heavyweight work shirt from OMNIGOD features an extremely neppy texture filled with variation. The fabric is woven using a mixture indigo-dyed yarn, which will give the shirt a distinct color with wear. Finished with selvedge detailing along the placket and vents. All OMNIGOD shirting is made using rare vintage machines and construction methods.
- Heavyweight flannel fabric made from a mixture of indigo-dyed yarn
- Slim, tailored fit
- Two front chest pockets
- Selvedge detailing along placket and vents
- Tonal indigo buttons
- Sizes 2 (Small), 3 (Medium), 4 (Large).
- 100% cotton
- Made in Japan
Note: this item is FINAL SALE. No returns or exchanges accepted.
Size Chest Shoulder Sleeve Length 2 41" 17" 23" 27.5" 3 43" 17.5" 24.25" 28" 4 44" 17.75" 24.5" 28.5" 5 46" 18.5" 25" 28.75"
For details about how we measure our garments visit the measuring guide.
- By combining unique textures with top-notch craftsmanship, OMNIGOD creates garments that are made to be worn comfortably for a lifetime. The brand serves as one of three labels managed by Japan’s Domingo Ltd., the company also behind Spellbound and DMG. With Domingo at the helm, OMNIGOD is able to manufacture garments on vintage sewing machines at their privately owned factory, creating some of the most consistent high-quality clothing out of Japan.
This item is FINAL SALE. No returns or exchanges accepted.