Herringbone Work Shirt in Double Indigo
- Brand Info
- Expertly made in Japan, this work shirt from Momotaro features a custom herringbone fabric with vintage-inspired detailing. Woven using indigo-dyed thread for both the warp and .weft, the fabric's weave will become more pronounced with continued wear. Cut in a classic workshirt silhouette, the shirt comes fitted with a pocket watch slit along the placket, pen holder on the left chest pocket, chain-stitch runoff detailing at the gusset, and double needle stitched detailing throughout.
- Regular fit
- Indigo-dyed warp and weft, will fade with wear
- Medium-weight Japanese herringbone fabric
- Double-needle construction
- Right utility chest pocket
- Left watch pocket with pen slit
- Custom metal buttons
- Chainstitch runoff at vents
- 100% cotton
- Made in Japan
Size Chest Shoulder Sleeve Length 38 42" 18" 24" 27.5" 40 44" 18.5" 24.5" 28" 42 46" 18.5" 25" 29.5" 44 47" 19" 25" 29.5"
For details about how we measure our garments visit the measuring guide.
- Born in 2006, Momotaro was founded on a simple mission: “made by hand without compromise.” The label pulls inspiration from an ancient Japanese folktale about a boy born in a peach who rises up to save his village from terror. As the central brand of the distinguished Japan Blue Group., Momotaro enjoys in-house access to fabric and dyes allowing for unparalleled creative freedom in manufacturing, and in the process, earning their reputation as one of the world’s premier denim labels.