High-Density Check Flannel in Olive
- Brand Info
- This button-up shirt from Gitman Vintage is made from a high-density brushed flannel fabric at their Lafayette, Tennessee factory. The shirt sports a classic multi-colored check pattern with the warmth and character typical of the brand's signature shirting. Featuring minimal detailing in the form of a single chest pocket and locker loop, alongside a shortened button-down collar for a more contemporary look.
- Slim modern fit
- High-density cotton twill fabric
- Short collar, with two buttons in front and one in back
- Locker loop on back
- Single front chest pocket
- Reinforced cuffs and collar
- 100% cotton
- Made in USA
Size Chest Shoulder Sleeve Length Small 42" 18" 25.5" 30" Medium 45" 18.5" 26.25" 31" Large 47" 19.5" 26.5" 31.5" X-Large 51.5" 21" 27" 32.5" XX-Large 52" 21.75" 27" 32.75"
For details about how we measure our garments visit the measuring guide.
- Gitman Vintage, from Gitman Bros., has been crafting shirts in their Ashland, PA factory for over 80 years. The storied brand is known for their authentic, vintage construction, featuring contemporary, and sometimes wild, fabrics. Their shirts are made by workers who have been sewing clothing for generations, and bring their history and skill to each individual garment they make. Their expertise in crafting wearable and durable shirts make them one of the premier shirting companies on the market today
This item is FINAL SALE. No returns or exchanges accepted.