"Hybridge Lite" Jacket in Redwood
- Brand Info
- Lighter and more fitted than the revolutionary HyBridge Jacket, the HyBridge Lite Jacket from Canada Goose leverages the brand's expertise in down insulation while ensuring outstanding mobility. With flexible fabric along its sides and weighing less than half a pound, it is perfect as active wear, for layering, and for fast packing. Awarded “Editors Choice for Best Back Country Jacket” by Outside Magazine.
- Feather-light 10D outer fabric allows for aspects of the down fill to show through, yet it is still fully abrasion resistant
- Quilt-through design to reduce pack size
- Tensile-Tech inserts located at the sides and underarms for extended comfort and maximized fit
- Centre front YKK® 2-way locking reversed coil zipper with Canada Goose logo puller
- Insulated windguard that extends under centre front zipper, Canada Goose logo ribbon runs along centre
- Lower hand pockets are secured with YKK® reverse coil zippers and zipper pulls
- Self-packable into exterior left hand pocket
- Internal stretch mesh pocket
- Two vertical strips of 3M™ reflective tape on back hood for better visibility
- Brushed tricot lined collar for added comfort and warmth
- Stretch Lycra® hood edge and cuff binding with thumbholes for comfort and performance
- Centre back length: 30” / 76.2cm
- Made in Canada
Note: this item is FINAL SALE. No returns or exchanges accepted.
Size Chest Shoulder Sleeve Length Small 39.25" 19.5" 25.5" 26.5" Medium 41.5" 20" 26" 27" Large 43.5" 20.5" 26.5" 28.5" X-Large 46" 21.5" 27" 29.5"
For details about how we measure our garments visit the measuring guide.
- Canada Goose is the premiere cold-weather outerwear manufacturer in the world. A pioneer in goose down technology, the brand has produced the highest quality cold-weather jackets in the world for decades. Their goose down is sourced from rural Canadian Hutterite farmers who keep only small flocks of geese, and allow them to mature prior to plucking. The well-kept, mature down is higher volume, creating more pockets where warm air is trapped. Their goose down has been rated three times warmer than the warmest synthetic materials, and is the jacket of choice for scientists in Antarctica and other extreme-temperature climates.