Idaho Triple-Yarn Flannel in Blue
- Brand Info
- This button-down shirt from Gitman Vintage is made from a hefty flannel fabric at their Ashland, PA factory. Available as part of the brand's 40th Anniversary collection, the shirt is constructed using triple-stacked yarn for the utmost in weight and warmth, and features a multi-colored check pattern inspired by the Idaho landscape. Featuring minimal detailing in the form of a single chest pocket and locker loop, alongside a shortened button-down collar for a more contemporary look.
- Slim modern fit
- Short collar, with two buttons in front and one in back
- Locker loop on back
- Single front chest pocket
- Reinforced cuffs and collar
- 100% cotton
- Made in USA
Size Chest Shoulder Sleeve Length Small 40" 17.25" 24" 29.25" Medium 44" 18.25" 25" 30.5" Large 46" 19" 25.5" 31" X-Large 50" 20" 26" 32"
For details about how we measure our garments visit the measuring guide.
- Gitman Vintage, from Gitman Bros., has been crafting shirts in their Ashland, PA factory for over 80 years. The storied brand is known for their authentic, vintage construction, featuring contemporary, and sometimes wild, fabrics. Their shirts are made by workers who have been sewing clothing for generations, and bring their history and skill to each individual garment they make. Their expertise in crafting wearable and durable shirts make them one of the premier shirting companies on the market today