IDJKT3 "Double Indigo" 15oz Selvedge Denim Jacket
- Brand Information
- The IDJKT2 from Tanuki makes use of their slubby and fast fading ID denim, a double indigo fabric that was one of their most popular original fabrics. The jacket has been given a one-wash treatment to eliminate shrinkage and any sizing concerns, which also results in an incredibly textured feel from the first wear. This jacket makes use of a modified Type-3 design, adding length and hand pockets for a more modern silhouette and better utility.
- 15oz unsanforized one-wash selvedge denim
- Modified Type-3 design
- "Ni" (二) logo stitching on right shoulder - the Japanese character for the number two and a symbol representing tradition and change
- Double rope dyed indigo warp and weft
- Antique copper finish buttons
- Two front hand pockets with blue gingham lining
- Hand stained custom deerskin patch
- Pink & white selvedge
- Blue side-seam thread
- 100% cotton
- Made in Japan
Size Chest Shoulder Sleeve Length 36 37" 16.5" 23.75" 23" 38 39" 17" 23.75" 23.25" 40 40" 17.5" 24.5" 24" 42 42" 18.5" 25" 24" 44 44" 19" 25.25" 24.5"
- Hailing from Okayama, Japan, Tanuki is a newly-formed denim label built on a collective of knowledge and a passion for quality. Founded by a group of gifted craftsmen, the brand prides itself on mastering every level of the denim process. With decades of cumulative experience in denim manufacturing, the “super-team” behind Tanuki is able to manipulate shuttle looms to create unique fabrics, sewing them into jeans that elevate Japanese denim to yet another level.