Indigo Jacquard Selvedge Work Shirt in Stripe
- Brand Info
- This work shirt from Studio D'artisan is crafted using a soft mid-weight selvedge jacquard fabric. Using two types of indigo thread, the fabric is expertly woven on a vintage power loom with a delicate balance of tension, resulting in a pattern that stands out in three dimensions. The shirt comes equipped with classic workwear style details, including two pockets at the chest and chain-stitch runoff at the vents.
- Regular fit
- Indigo dyed medium-weight fabric
- Work shirt style button pockets
- Nut buttons
- Selvedge detail gussets
- Chain-stitch runoff at vents
- 100% cotton
- Made in Japan
- Style code: 5662A
Size Chest Shoulder Sleeve Length 38 39" 17" 25" 27.75" 40 41.5" 17.75" 25.5" 28.5" 42 43.5" 18.75" 26" 29.5" 44 46" 19.75" 26" 30"
Convert to CM
Convert to Inches
For details about how we measure our garments visit the measuring guide.
- The first of the legendary "Osaka 5,” Studio D’artisan is one of the pioneers of Japan's vintage denim craze. With more than 30 years in the business, Studio D’artisan has gained a worldwide following for their details and construction, as well as their lighthearted take on classic garments. While the brand is humorous at heart, each garment from Studio D’artisan is made with the utmost quality and attention to detail.