"Indigo Slub" 16.75oz Type-3 Selvedge Denim Jacket
- Brand Info
- Rogue Territory's interpretation of the classic Type-3 features functional modifications and modern detailing. Cut from the brand's 16.75oz Japanese slub denim, the jacket's familiar design is updated with rounded chest pockets, two hand warmer pockets, and a sleek rounded collar. The left hand twill weave allows the jacket to break-in easier than most, further highlighting the elaborate nep texture of the fabric. Finished with custom Rogue Territory hardware.
- 16.75oz sanforized Japanese selvedge denim
- Modified rounded collar
- Natural herringbone twill tape interior hanger loop
- Branded nickel buttons
- Two rounded chest pockets, two hand pockets
- 100% cotton
- Made in USA
Size Chest Shoulder Sleeve Length Small 39" 16.75" 25.75" 24.25" Medium 42" 17.5" 26" 25" Large 43.5" 18" 26.5" 25" X-Large 46.5" 18.75" 27" 26.5" XX-Large 49.75" 19.5" 27.5" 27.5"
For details about how we measure our garments visit the measuring guide.
- Rogue Territory was founded in 2009 by Los Angeles-based designer and denim enthusiast Karl Thoennessen. Karl, who had been crafting bespoke jeans since the mid-2000s, emphasizes design built upon functionality and subtle details. The brand uses careful construction to offer superior quality, with a concentration on modern silhouettes, materials, and timeless style. Their slogan, "KEEP THE TRADE ALIVE" is the brand’s way of supporting a revival of the focus, passion, and desire for making things by hand.