Indigo Slub Check Flannel in Blackwatch
- Brand Info
- Cut and sewn at the brand's Lafayette, Tennessee factory, this button-up shirt from Gitman Vintage is made using an indigo check fabric woven using slub yarn for a heavyweight feel and textured finish. Staying true to the brand's timeless design, this shirt comes fitted with a single patch pocket at the chest, a locker loop at the nape, and a classic rounded hem.
- Slim modern fit
- Heavyweight indigo slub check fabric
- Short button-less collar
- Locker loop at the nape
- Single front chest pocket
- Reinforced cuffs and collar
- 100% cotton
- Made in USA
Size Chest Shoulder Sleeve Length Small 41." 17.25" 25" 30" Medium 43.5" 17.75" 25" 30.5" Large 46.5" 19.25" 25.75" 31.75" X-Large 52" 20.5" 27" 32.25" XX-Large 55" 21" 27" 33"
Convert to CM
Convert to Inches
For details about how we measure our garments visit the measuring guide.
- Equal parts heritage and contemporary, Gitman Vintage comes courtesy of the prolific Gitman Bros. manufacturing company of Ashland, Pennsylvania. The label draws from over 80 years of experience to create shirts of the utmost quality, while incorporating the most adventurous patterns and styles from their vast fabric archive.