Pure Blue Japan
Indigo V-Neck T-Shirt
- Brand Info
- This t-shirt from Pure Blue Japan is sewn on vintage machines for an extra soft and comfortable feel. The shirt sports a dark indigo color that will gradually fade to a vintage light blue color with wear. The fabric is praised for its soft touch, durability, and ability to maintain its shape and size over time.
- Made from genuine indigo rope-dyed yarn
- Slim fit, v-neck style t-shirt
- Comfortable and soft premium fabric
- Pure Blue Japan logo embroidery on bottom left seam
- 100% cotton
- Made in Japan
Size Chest Shoulder Sleeve Length 2 40.5" 15.75" 7.75" 23.5" 3 42" 17" 8.5" 24.5" 4 44" 17.75" 8.75" 25" 5 48.5" 20.25" 9.5" 27.25"
For details about how we measure our garments visit the measuring guide.
- Pure Blue Japan is known for using a combination of vintage shuttle looms and natural dying techniques to create some of the most irregular and beautifully unique denim on the market. The brand is represented by their leaf logo, embroidered on the back pocket of every jean, which is the leaf of the indigofera plant used to create natural indigo dyes. Pure Blue Japan was founded in 1997 through Kenichi Iwaya's passion for denim. Now approaching twenty years in business, the brand has earned its place on the small list of artisan manufacturers that are widely considered the best in the world. With excruciating attention to detail in every step of the process from dying, to weaving, to sewing and hardware, Pure Blue Japan truly earns their prestige.