Indigo Western Shirt in Blue
- Brand Info
- This classic Western style shirt from BLUE BLUE is sewn using a mixture of indigo dyed yarns. The fabric is an extremely thick flannel cotton that has a soft feel. The shirt features classic Western style details like double front pockets and snap button closures, and has a repeating plaid pattern of indigos, whites, and blues.
- Made using a mixture of indigo dyed yarns
- Super thick flannel fabric
- Slim fit
- Double front chest pocket
- Custom branded snap button closure
- 100% cotton
- Made in Japan
Note: this item is FINAL SALE. No returns or exchanges accepted.
- The Mill Issue No. 004: A Brief History of the Western Shirt
Size Chest Shoulder Sleeve Length 2 40.5" 17.5" 25" 29.75" 3 42.5" 18.25" 25" 30" 4 44" 19" 25.25" 31"
For details about how we measure our garments visit the measuring guide.
- BLUE BLUE was founded in the mid 1980’s as a natural evolution of Seilin Co’s devotion to creating denim and indigo dyed garments. As a child of Seilin Company, BLUE BLUE draws from the experience and creativity of other brands under the same parent including Hollywood Ranch Market, BLUE BLUE Japan, and Gaijin Made. BLUE BLUE aims to create memorable garments that narrate the history of denim, traditional indigo dyeing, and the spirit of well-made goods.