Infantry Jacket in Olive Ripstop
- Brand Info
- Inspired by the iconic military field jacket, the new Infantry Jacket from Rogue Territory is sewn using a 6.5oz military reproduction ripstop fabric. Designed as a comfortable Spring layering piece, this lightweight jacket is fitted with 6 pockets in total, and features double zipper pulls, snap button closure, and a storm flap placket for a minimalist look.
- Slim, modern fit
- 6.5oz cotton military ripstop fabric
- 6 total pockets: 2 waist, 1 interior, 1 welt, 1 hidden inside left waist
- Double zipper, concealable via storm flap placket
- Snap buttons along placket and cuffs
- Canvas locker loop on interior of shirt
- 100% cotton
- Made in USA (Los Angeles, CA)
For details about how we measure our garments visit the measuring guide.
Size Chest Shoulder Sleeve Length Small 42" 17" 24.25" 28.25" Medium 44" 18" 24.75" 29" Large 46" 18.5" 25.25" 29.5" X-Large 49" 19" 25.5" 30.25"
- Rogue Territory was founded in 2009 by Los Angeles-based designer and denim enthusiast Karl Thoennessen. Karl, who had been crafting bespoke jeans since the mid-2000s, emphasizes design built upon functionality and subtle details. The brand uses careful construction to offer superior quality, with a concentration on modern silhouettes, materials, and timeless style. Their slogan, "KEEP THE TRADE ALIVE" is the brand’s way of supporting a revival of the focus, passion, and desire for making things by hand.