"ISC Shirt" in Rinsed Indigo
- Brand Info
- Rogue Territory's coveted ISC Shirt returns in a seasonal rinsed indigo installment, cut in the brand's Traveler Shirt silhouette. Critically acclaimed for its incredible fading properties, this 12oz indigo selvedge canvas has been a staple in the Rogue Territory line for over 5 years. Rinsed for a softer feel and more texture, the shirt features traditional workwear details like chainstitch runoff at vents alongside signature Rogue Territory design and a slimmed down silhouette.
- Indigo-dyed, will fade with wear
- 12oz rinsed indigo selvedge canvas, exclusive to Rogue Territory
- Single chest pocket with signature pen pocket design
- Double-needle construction
- Chainstitch runoff at vents
- Tonal indigo urea buttons
- 100% cotton
- Made in USA
For details about how we measure our garments visit the measuring guide.
Size Chest Shoulder Sleeve Length Small 38" 17" 25" 29.5" Medium 40" 17" 25.25" 30" Large 43" 18" 25.5" 31" X-Large 45" 18.5" 25.5" 31"
- Rogue Territory was founded in 2009 by Los Angeles-based designer and denim enthusiast Karl Thoennessen. Karl, who had been crafting bespoke jeans since the mid-2000s, emphasizes design built upon functionality and subtle details. The brand uses careful construction to offer superior quality, with a concentration on modern silhouettes, materials, and timeless style. Their slogan, "KEEP THE TRADE ALIVE" is the brand’s way of supporting a revival of the focus, passion, and desire for making things by hand.