"ISC" Work Shirt in Indigo
- Brand Info
- The ISC Work Shirt from Rogue Territory is cut from a sanforized 11oz selvedge canvas fabric that features a rich, dark indigo color. The shirt is made with traditional Rogue Territory details like triple-needle stitching, chainstitch runoff, and the signature pen pocket on the front chest.
- Slim, modern fit
- Two flap-closure chest pockets, pen pocket on left chest
- Triple needle stitching used on seams
- White/indigo chainstitch runoff at vents
- Double needle placket
- Tonal indigo buttons
- Canvas locker loop on interior of shirt
- 100% cotton
- Made in USA (Los Angeles, CA)
- Choose one size down from your normal jacket for a slim fit, normal jacket size for a relaxed fit.
For details about how we measure our garments visit the measuring guide.
Size Chest Shoulder Sleeve Length Small 41" 16.75" 25.5" 27.25" Medium 43" 17.5" 26" 27.5" Large 45.5" 18" 26.5" 28.5" X-Large 47" 18.5" 27.5" 29.25" XX-Large 49.5" 19" 28.5" 29.75"
- Building upon his background as a bespoke jeans tailor, Karl Thoenessen founded the Rogue Territory brand in 2009. The label incorporates a vast range of influences from its hometown of Los Angeles into a line of casual clothing with modern and utilitarian appeal. The brand’s moniker “KEEP THE TRADE ALIVE” is a reference to Rogue Territory’s passion and commitment to making things by hand.