Itajime Moon Scarf in Indigo
- Brand Info
- This beautiful scarf from Blue Blue Japan is hand dyed in natural indigo using traditoinal itajime shibori techniques. Built from a linen-blend gauze fabric, the scarf is bound and pressed between carved boards prior to dyeing to create an intricate moon motif, and dyed at a varying rate for the scarf's gradient color. Finished with fringe edges.
- Hand dyed with natural indigo
- Moon motif created using itajime shibori technique
- Featherweight gauze fabric
- 70% cotton, 30% linen
- Made in Japan
- One size. Approx 27" x 70"
For details about how we measure our garments visit the measuring guide.
Blue Blue Japan stands as one of the most recognizable names in the Japanese fashion industry, having become synonymous with the craft of indigo since the brand's inception in 1996. As part of the Seilin Company family, the decorated label applies its roots in denim manufacturing towards a line of beautifully-dyed garments designed to get better with age.