Itajime Shibori Linen Gauze Scarf in Indigo
- Brand Info
- This beautiful scarf from Blue Blue Japan is hand dyed in natural indigo using traditoinal itajime shibori techniques. The fabric is bound and pressed between carved boards before dyeing to create a geometric motif.
- Hand dyed with natural indigo
- Geometric motif created using itajime shibori technique
- Featherweight gauze fabric
- Selvedge edge, with fringe ends
- 70% cotton, 30% linen
- Made in Japan
- One size. Approx 27" x 70"
For details about how we measure our garments visit the measuring guide.
Blue Blue Japan stands as one of the most recognizable names in the Japanese fashion industry, having become synonymous with the craft of indigo since the brand's inception in 1996. As part of the Seilin Company family, the decorated label applies its roots in denim manufacturing towards a line of beautifully-dyed garments designed to get better with age.