Italian Printed Corduroy Western in Navy
- Brand Info
- This classic Western shirt from Gitman Vintage is made from a soft brushed Italian corduroy at their Ashland, PA factory. The shirt sports a red micro-floral print. Designed with traditional Western style details like a snap button placket and pointed shoulder yoke, along with signature Gitman Vintage construction.
- Slim modern fit
- Printed Italian Corduroy fabric
- Western style pointed shoulder yoke
- Snap button front, pockets, and cuffs
- Hidden button-down collar
- Reinforced cuffs and collar
- 100% cotton
- Made in USA
Size Chest Shoulder Sleeve Length Small 41" 17.5" 25.25" 30.5" Medium 44" 18.5" 25.5" 31.5" Large 48" 20" 26" 32" X-Large 52" 21.25" 26.5" 33"
For details about how we measure our garments visit the measuring guide.
- Gitman Vintage, from Gitman Bros., has been crafting shirts in their Ashland, PA factory for over 80 years. The storied brand is known for their authentic, vintage construction, featuring contemporary, and sometimes wild, fabrics. Their shirts are made by workers who have been sewing clothing for generations, and bring their history and skill to each individual garment they make. Their expertise in crafting wearable and durable shirts make them one of the premier shirting companies on the market today