Blue Blue Japan
Jacquard "Minamo Water Surface" SS Shirt in Indigo
- Brand Info
- Inspired by light shimmers atop ocean waters, Blue Blue Japan's Minamo shirt features an intricate jacquard weave fabric with contrasting waves woven using contrasting indigo dyed yarn. The shirt features mother of pearl buttons and a single chest pocket. With wear, the garment will age to a beautifully worn-in color that highlights the woven pattern.
- Indigo-dyed, will fade with use
- Relaxed fit
- Pre-washed lightweight jacquard fabric
- All-over Minamo water surface design
- Single chest pocket
- Mother of pearl buttons
- 100% cotton
- Made in Japan
Size Chest Shoulder Sleeve Length Small 45" 19.5" 9" 27.25" Medium 47" 20.5" 9.75" 28.5" Large 49" 21" 10" 29.5" X-Large 51" 22" 10" 30.5"
For details about how we measure our garments visit the measuring guide.
- Blue Blue Japan stands as one of the most recognizable names in the Japanese fashion industry, having become synonymous with the craft of indigo since the brand's inception in 1996. As part of the Seilin Company family, the decorated label applies its roots in denim manufacturing towards a line of beautifully-dyed garments designed to get better with age.