Naked & Famous
"Japan Festival" Button Down Shirt in Black
- Brand Info
- This seasonal button-down shirt from Naked & Famous is sewn using a pre-washed Japanese fabric with an all-over Japanese festival motif print. The shirt is cut in a regular fit style and fitted with a classic button down collar and single chest pocket.
- Sewn in North America's oldest shirting factory (est. 1894)
- Cut in the brand's regular fit "Easy Shirt" silhouette
- 100% cotton
- Made in Canada
- Model is 5'9" and 155lbs wearing a size Medium.
Size Chest Shoulder Sleeve Length Small 39.5" 17.25" 24.75" 29" Medium 42" 18.25" 25.25" 29.25" Large 45" 19.25" 26.5" 29.75" X-Large 48" 20.25" 27" 30"
For details about how we measure our garments visit the measuring guide.
- Founded in 2006 by second generation denim enthusiast Brandon Svarc, Naked & Famous has quickly become one of the most popular raw denim brands in the world. Naked & Famous uses only the rarest denim fabrics from mills that are committed to producing the highest quality denim in the world. Due to their willingness to use unique and wild fabrics, Naked & Famous has garnered a reputation for being one of the most innovative brands in the industry today.