Japanese Brushed Flannel in Black
- Brand Info
- Made from a shaggy flannel fabric, this shirt from Gitman Vintage features a classic plaid pattern of blacks, greys, greens and blues. With wear, the remarkably smooth fabric will continue to soften while maintaining its original shape. Cut and sewn at the Gitman Bros. factory in Ashland, Pennsylvania.
- Gitman Vintage shirts feature a slim modern fit throughout the body, with a curved hemline at the waist
- Short, button down collar
- Locker loop on back
- Single front chest pocket
- Reinforced cuffs and collar
- 100% cotton
- Made in USA
Size Chest Shoulder Sleeve Length Small 38" 17.5" 24.5" 30" Medium 41" 18.5" 25.25" 31" Large 45" 19.75" 25.5" 31.5" X-Large 49" 20.5" 25" 32"
For details about how we measure our garments visit the measuring guide.
- Gitman Vintage, from Gitman Bros., has been crafting shirts in their Ashland, PA factory for over 80 years. The storied brand is known for their authentic, vintage construction, featuring contemporary, and sometimes wild, fabrics. Their shirts are made by workers who have been sewing clothing for generations, and bring their history and skill to each individual garment they make. Their expertise in crafting wearable and durable shirts make them one of the premier shirting companies on the market today