JB5100 Slim Shorts in Sashiko
- Brand Info
- These shorts from Japan Blue are woven using an indigo-dyed Japanese sashiko fabric. With wear, the dye will fade across the sashiko texture, creating a unique pair of shorts to each owner. Sewn in Japan Blue's slim short fit with a 7" inseam and custom Japan Blue details and construction.
- Slim silhouette
- Indigo-dyed Japanese sashiko fabric
- 12oz bleached indigo denim
- 7" inseam length hits above the knee
- Custom branded Japan Blue brass zipper
- 100% cotton
- Made in Japan
Size Waist Rise Thigh Inseam Leg Opening 28 29" 11" 11.5" 7" 8.5" 30 31" 11.25" 11.75" 7.25" 9" 32 33" 11.5" 12" 7.25" 9.5" 34 35" 11.5" 12.25" 7.5" 10"
For details about how we measure our garments visit the measuring guide.
- Japan Blue Jeans is a sub-division of the Japan Blue Group, which was born in Japan’s denim mecca, Kojima. Japan Blue Group consists of four distinct divisions: the denim/fabric house, Collect Co., the dye house, Rampuya, and lastly, the Momotaro and Japan Blue brands. As part of the Japan Blue Group, Japan Blue Jeans has full control over the process behind their products, from conception, to fabric, to dying, to manufacturing, giving the brand an unparalleled amount of creative freedom. The brand has gained notoriety for their collaboration pieces that often push the boundaries of what raw denim is today