JB5200 12oz Denim Shorts in Bleached Indigo
- Brand Info
- New for Summer - Japan Blue's signature 12oz denim shorts in a limited edition high bleach color. These indigo shorts were first sprinkled with wax and then dipped in bleach, creating a Summer-ready white color with abstract indigo streaks where the wax was placed. Due to the nature of this process, no two shorts are the same. Finished with custom Japan Blue details and an 7" inseam, making them perfect for warmer months.
- Limited edition - no two pairs are the same
- Slim silhouette
- 12oz bleached indigo denim
- 7" inseam length hits above the knee
- Custom branded Japan Blue brass zipper
- 100% cotton
- Made in Japan
- Please note: due to the nature of the bleaching process, expect slight variation from the pair photographed
Note: this item is FINAL SALE. No returns or exchanges accepted.
Size Waist Rise Thigh Inseam Leg Opening 30 30.5" 12" 12.5" 7" 9.5" 32 33" 12" 12.75" 7" 7" 34 35" 12" 13.75" 7" 10.25"
For details about how we measure our garments visit the measuring guide.
- Japan Blue Jeans is a sub-division of the Japan Blue Group, which was born in Japan’s denim mecca, Kojima. Japan Blue Group consists of four distinct divisions: the denim/fabric house, Collect Co., the dye house, Rampuya, and lastly, the Momotaro and Japan Blue brands. As part of the Japan Blue Group, Japan Blue Jeans has full control over the process behind their products, from conception, to fabric, to dying, to manufacturing, giving the brand an unparalleled amount of creative freedom. The brand has gained notoriety for their collaboration pieces that often push the boundaries of what raw denim is today
This item is FINAL SALE. No returns or exchanges accepted.