Jepson Work Shirt in Blue Check
- Brand Info
- This installment of the Jepson Work Shirt from Freenote is sewn using a loose weave slub fabric from Japan. Rinsed for a softer feel, the lightweight shirt is fitted with two oversized utility pockets, large enough to store a variety of tools or gadgets. Finished with double needle stitching and custom horn buttons.
- Lightweight Japanese slub fabric
- Regular fit
- Two oversized utility pockets
- 1/8" single needle stitch detailing throughout
- Custom horn buttons
- 100% cotton
- Made in USA
Size Chest Shoulder Sleeve Length Small 38" 16" 25" 29" Medium 41" 17" 25.5" 30" Large 42" 18" 26.5" 30.5" X-Large 44" 18.5" 26.5" 31"
For details about how we measure our garments visit the measuring guide.
- Freenote Cloth manufacturers classic American garments made to withstand the test of time. Founded by brothers Andrew and Matt Brodrick, Freenote Cloth draws much of their inspiration from their hometown of San Juan Capistrano, California - a city rich with rancho era history of the Old West. Fueled by nostalgia and a passion for quality, Freenote aims to create a new era of timeless American clothing.
This item is FINAL SALE. No returns or exchanges accepted.