Jepson Work Shirt in Sage Plaid
- Brand Info
- This installment of the Jepson Work Shirt from Freenote is sewn using a yarn-dyed Japanese plaid fabric. Rinsed for a softer feel, the medium-weight shirt is fitted with two oversized utility pockets large enough to store a variety of tools or gadgets. Finished with double-needle stitching and custom mother of pearl buttons from Italy.
- Yarn-dyed Japanese plaid fabric
- Regular fit
- Two oversized utility pockets
- 1/8" single needle stitch detailing throughout
- Mother of pearl buttons from Italy
- 100% cotton
- Made in USA
Size Chest Shoulder Sleeve Length Small 38" 16" 24.5" 28" Medium 40" 17" 25.5" 29" Large 42" 18" 26.25" 29.5" X-Large 44" 18.5" 27" 30"
For details about how we measure our garments visit the measuring guide.
- Freenote Cloth manufacturers classic American garments made to withstand the test of time. Founded by brothers Andrew and Matt Brodrick, Freenote Cloth draws much of their inspiration from their hometown of San Juan Capistrano, California - a city rich with rancho era history of the Old West. Fueled by nostalgia and a passion for quality, Freenote aims to create a new era of timeless American clothing.