Jumbo Sweater L/S (Uneven Dye) in Ivory
- Brand Info
- The Jumbo Sweater from visvim® is constructed with a loosely spun ruffi cotton, which makes use of recycled fibers to create unique texture throughout the fabric. The uneven dye method gives the yarn subtle shade differences throughout. Once sewn, the sweater is lightly distressed, giving it the appearance of a well-loved garment.
- Regular fit
- Unevenly dyed
- Lightweight ruffi cotton fabric
- Ribbed collar, cuffs, and hemline
- Light distressing throughout
- 100% cotton
- Made in Japan
Size Chest Shoulder Sleeve Length 1
42" 23.5" 19" 25.25" 2
43.5" 24" 19.5" 26.5"
For details about how we measure our garments visit the measuring guide.
- Conceptualized in the year 2000, visvim®'s longstanding reputation for quality and inventiveness stems from designer Hiroki Nakamura's fascination with old-world craftsmanship and vintage Americana. Drawing aspects from Japanese design, American workwear, and Native-American aesthetics, the streetwear legend goes through painstaking processes to produce each garment, amassing global acclaim for the quality of all things visvim®.