"Jumper Shirt" in Camo Jacquard
- Brand Info
- The Jumper Shirt from Rogue Territory is a modern interpretation of the classic button-up shirt. This iteration is constructed using a mid-weight flannel fabric with a camouflage jacquard surface. The shirt features a textured brushed exterior, and is designed with a single exterior chest pocket, hidden interior pocket, and finished with mother of pearl buttons.
- Tailored fit
- Mid-weight Japanese camouflage jacquard flannel
- Single exterior chest pocket
- Hidden interior chest pocket
- Double needle french seams
- Signature sleeve placket
- Pearlescent buttons
- Rounded hem
- 100% cotton
- Made in USA
- Model is 5'10" and 175lbs wearing a size Medium.
Size Chest Shoulder Sleeve Length Small 41" 16.75" 25.75" 28" Medium 42.5" 17.25" 25.75" 28.5" Large 44" 17.75" 26" 29.5" X-Large 46" 18.5" 26.75" 30"
For details about how we measure our garments visit the measuring guide.
- Rogue Territory was founded in 2009 by Los Angeles-based designer and denim enthusiast Karl Thoennessen. Karl, who had been crafting bespoke jeans since the mid-2000s, emphasizes design built upon functionality and subtle details. The brand uses careful construction to offer superior quality, with a concentration on modern silhouettes, materials, and timeless style. Their slogan, "KEEP THE TRADE ALIVE" is the brand’s way of supporting a revival of the focus, passion, and desire for making things by hand.