"Jumper Shirt" in Dark Grey Plaid
- Brand Info
- The Jumper Shirt from Rogue Territory is the Los Angeles brand's latest interpretation of the classic button-up. Made from a 4.5oz Japanese abstract plaid flannel, the shirt features classic detailing and a slimmed down silhouette for a more contemporary look. The shirt is finished with a single exterior chest pocket, hidden interior pocket, chain-stitched seams, and horn buttons.
- Regular fit
- 4.5oz Japanese abstract plaid flannel
- Single pocket at chest
- Hidden interior chest pocket
- Double needle french seams
- Horn buttons
- 100% cotton
- Made in USA
Size Chest Shoulder Sleeve Length Small 42" 17" 25.25" 28" Medium 44" 17.5" 25.75" 28.5" Large 46" 18" 26.25" 29.5" X-Large 48.5" 18.5" 27" 30.5"
For details about how we measure our garments visit the measuring guide.
- Building upon his background as a bespoke jeans tailor, Karl Thoenessen founded the Rogue Territory brand in 2009. The label incorporates a vast range of influences from its hometown of Los Angeles into a line of casual clothing with modern and utilitarian appeal. The brand’s moniker “KEEP THE TRADE ALIVE” is a reference to Rogue Territory’s passion and commitment to making things by hand.
This item is FINAL SALE. No returns or exchanges accepted.