"Jumper Shirt" in Indigo Jacquard
- Brand Info
- The Jumper Shirt from Rogue Territory is the Los Angeles brand's latest interpretation of the classic button-up. Made from a 6oz Japanese herringbone jacquard fabric, the heavily-textured shirt features classic detailing and slimmed down silhouette for a more contemporary look. Finished with a single exterior chest pocket, hidden interior pocket, and horn buttons.
- Indigo-dyed, will fade with wear
- 6oz Japanese jacquard herringbone
- Single flap-pocket at chest
- Hidden interior chest pocket
- Double needle french seams
- Horn buttons
- 100% cotton
- Made in USA
Size Chest Shoulder Sleeve Length Small 40" 17.25" 25" 28.25" Medium 42" 18" 25.5" 28.75" Large 43.5" 18.5" 25.75" 29" X-Large 46.5" 19" 26.25" 30.25"
For details about how we measure our garments visit the measuring guide.
- Rogue Territory was founded in 2009 by Los Angeles-based designer and denim enthusiast Karl Thoennessen. Karl, who had been crafting bespoke jeans since the mid-2000s, emphasizes design built upon functionality and subtle details. The brand uses careful construction to offer superior quality, with a concentration on modern silhouettes, materials, and timeless style. Their slogan, "KEEP THE TRADE ALIVE" is the brand’s way of supporting a revival of the focus, passion, and desire for making things by hand.