"Jumper Shirt" in Indigo Neppy Plaid
- Brand Info
- The Jumper Shirt from Rogue Territory is the Los Angeles brand's latest interpretation of the classic button-up. Made from a lightweight Japanese linen-blend fabric, the heavily-textured shirt features classic detailing and slimmed down silhouette for a more contemporary look. Finished with a single exterior chest pocket, hidden interior pocket, and horn buttons.
- Indigo-dyed, will fade with wear
- Japanese neppy linen-blend fabric
- Single flap-pocket at chest
- Hidden interior chest pocket
- Double needle french seams
- Horn buttons
- 70% cotton, 30% linen
- Made in USA
Size Chest Shoulder Sleeve Length Small 40" 16.5" 26" 30" Medium 42" 17" 26" 30.5" Large 43" 17.5" 26.5" 31" X-Large 46" 18" 26.75" 31.5"
For details about how we measure our garments visit the measuring guide.
- Rogue Territory was founded in 2009 by Los Angeles-based designer and denim enthusiast Karl Thoennessen. Karl, who had been crafting bespoke jeans since the mid-2000s, emphasizes design built upon functionality and subtle details. The brand uses careful construction to offer superior quality, with a concentration on modern silhouettes, materials, and timeless style. Their slogan, "KEEP THE TRADE ALIVE" is the brand’s way of supporting a revival of the focus, passion, and desire for making things by hand.