Attachment / KKA
Distressed Fringe Scarf in Grey
- Brand Info
- The Distressed Fringe Scarf from Attachment is created through a process which immerses the fabric in caustic solution, creating irregularities and wrinkles throughout the garment. The rayon/silk blend is very lightweight and incredibly soft. The large size of the scarf makes it easy to wear in a variety of styles.
- Distressed pattern
- Fringe edge around whole scarf
- Soft and lightweight fabric
- 90% rayon, 10% silk
- Made in Japan
- Model KA71-112
- One size, approximately 4 feet by 4 feet.
- Attachment and KKA are considered two sides of the same brand, with Attachment focusing on classic tailoring, and KKA on experimental fabrics and unique design. The labels are headed by Kazuyuki Kumagai who has, for 17 years, refined his design process under the same label. Kumagai's garments are minimal and define their character through the use of original fabrics and atypical cuts.