"Kagozome" Sideline Pants in Indigo/Orange
- Brand Info
- These Sideline Pants from Blue Blue Japan are built using a lightweight nylon fabric that has been dyed using traditional Japanese kagozome techniques. Invented over a century ago, kagozome is a technique that applies dye through rotating cylinders to create a varied color. True to their roots, Blue Blue Japan elects for an indigo-base, which is then paired with a contrasting color to create the tie-dye effect. The athletic-style pants are sewn in a versatile relaxed tapered fit, which features generous room in the top block and sleek taper down the leg with zippered cuffs. Finished with stripe detailing down the sides and an elastic waistband.
- Relaxed tapered fit
- Indigo-based kagozome style dye
- Interior polyester mesh liner
- Elastic waistband with drawstring
- Two slant pockets at front
- Zippered cuffs
- 100% nylon
- Made in Japan
- Because of the cut of the this garment measurements besides the waist will be difficult to use to assess fit. If you have any questions about sizing please email us at email@example.com
Size Waist Rise Thigh Knee Inseam Leg Opening Medium 32" 12.5" 12.25" 10" 27.5" 5.5" Large 33.5" 12.75" 12.75" 10.75" 28.75" 6" X-Large 36" 13" 13.5" 11.25" 29.25" 6.25"
For details about how we measure our garments visit the measuring guide.
- Blue Blue Japan stands as one of the most recognizable names in the Japanese fashion industry, having become synonymous with the craft of indigo since the brand's inception in 1996. As part of the Seilin Company family, the decorated label applies its roots in denim manufacturing towards a line of beautifully-dyed garments designed to get better with age.
This item is FINAL SALE. No returns or exchanges accepted.