Moc Toe-Folk in Dark Brown
- Brand Info
- Handcrafted using materials of the highest quality from around the world, the Moc Toe-Folk from visvim combines aspects of American workwear and Japanese craftsmanship in a mastered form. The boots feature visvim's hand-stitched Goodyear welt construction anchoring the Horween bison leather uppers with a custom Vibram® outsole developed exclusively for the brand. This iteration features a natural cork footbed, metal lace-eyelets, waxed-cotton stitching, and a proprietary leather treatment making each boot unique.
- Horween bison leather uppers
- Vegetable-tanned cow leather lining
- Handstitched deerskin tab
- Goodyear welt construction
- Metal eyelets
- Custom Vibram outsole
- Natural cork footbed
- Leather laces
- Natural linen dust bag
These run true to size. Take your normal footwear size. For an individual sizing recommendation, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org with a list of sizes that you wear in other brands.
- Conceptualized in the year 2000, visvim®'s longstanding reputation for quality and inventiveness stems from designer Hiroki Nakamura's fascination with old-world craftsmanship and vintage Americana. Drawing aspects from Japanese design, American workwear, and Native-American aesthetics, the streetwear legend goes through painstaking processes to produce each garment, amassing global acclaim for the quality of all things visvim®.
This item is FINAL SALE. No returns or exchanges accepted.