Kasezo Mesashiko One Tuck Shorts in Indigo
- Brand Info
- Blue Blue Japan's Mesashiko fabric is a lightweight Sashiko fabric woven with indigo dyed thread. Crafted in a one tuck pleated short design, these shorts are cut in a relaxed fit and knee length inseam. Featuring slant pockets at the waist, YKK zipper fly, and adjustable waistband. Dyed with genuine indigo, these pants will fade overtime with continued wear and use.
- Indigo-dyed, will fade with use
- Relaxed fit
- Lightweight sashiko fabric, pre-washed for a more comfortable feel
- Elastic waistband
- Japanese YKK zipper fly
- Two slant front pockets
- Two rear welt pockets
- 100% cotton
- Made in Japan
- Elastic waist can stretch up to 2" comfortably.
Size Waist Rise Thigh Inseam Leg Opening Small 28" 12.5" 13.25" 8.5" 11.25" Medium 29" 13.25" 13.75" 9.25" 11.75" Large 31" 13.5" 14.25" 9.75" 12 X-Large 32" 14" 14.75" 10" 12.5
For details about how we measure our garments visit the measuring guide.
- Blue Blue Japan stands as one of the most recognizable names in the Japanese fashion industry, having become synonymous with the craft of indigo since the brand's inception in 1996. As part of the Seilin Company family, the decorated label applies its roots in denim manufacturing towards a line of beautifully-dyed garments designed to get better with age.
This item is FINAL SALE. No returns or exchanges accepted.