Kasuri Gabardine Blazer in Black
- Brand Info
- The Kasuri Gabardine Blazer is made from a thick wool hemp blend fabric. The Kasuri weave brings a random crosshatch pattern to the jacket, adding a textured appearance. The short lapel allows the collar to be worn up or down effortlessly, giving the jacket a turn-of-the-century aesthetic. A round-cut hem design and wrinkled look makes this blazer a perfect casual piece.
- Casual blazer style jacket
- Two button front, with hidden hook closure near collar
- Two flap pockets, one standard breast pocket, two inner snap closure pockets
- Functional single-button cuffs
- Fully lined body, sleeves, and pockets
- Double vented back
- Buttons and hardware custom made for Attachment
- Fabric is 2/72 worsted wool/hemp blend
- Body: 81% wool, 17% hemp, 2% nylon
- Lining: 55% cupro, 45% cotton
- Made in Japan
Note: this item is FINAL SALE. No returns or exchanges accepted.
- Attachment clothing often makes use of non-traditional fits so measurements may poorly represent how to choose a size. Usually the convention of 1/X-Small, 2/Small, 3/Medium, 4/Large, 5/X-Large is consistent. If you have any questions about the sizing of a garment, please email us at [email protected]
Size Chest Shoulder Sleeve Length 3 42" 17.75" 25.75" 27.75" 4 44" 18" 26" 28.5"
For details about how we measure our garments visit the measuring guide.
- Attachment and KKA are considered two sides of the same brand, with Attachment focusing on classic tailoring, and KKA on experimental fabrics and unique design. The labels are headed by Kazuyuki Kumagai who has, for 17 years, refined his design process under the same label. Kumagai's garments are minimal and define their character through the use of original fabrics and atypical cuts.