Kasuri Work Shirt in Indigo
- Brand Info
- This work shirt from Studio D'artisan is crafted using a medium-weight fabric that has been dyed using a traditional Japanese Kasuri method. This unique dye practice involves wrapping sections of the cotton yarn in dye-resistant thread, which is then dyed in indigo to create a streaky appearance with tons of indigo color variation that will fade with wear. The shirt comes equipped with classic workwear style details, including two pockets at the chest and chain-stitch runoff at the vents.
- Regular fit
- Indigo dyed medium-weight fabric
- Work shirt style button pockets
- Chain-stitch runoff at vents
- 100% cotton
- Made in Japan
- Style code: 5652
Size Chest Shoulder Sleeve Length 38 40" 17.25" 24.5" 28" 40 43" 17.75" 25" 28" 42 45" 18.75" 25.25" 28.75" 44 47" 19.75" 26" 29.75"
For details about how we measure our garments visit the measuring guide.
- The first of the legendary "Osaka 5,” Studio D’artisan is one of the pioneers of Japan's vintage denim craze. With more than 30 years in the business, Studio D’artisan has gained a worldwide following for their details and construction, as well as their lighthearted take on classic garments. While the brand is humorous at heart, each garment from Studio D’artisan is made with the utmost quality and attention to detail.
This item is FINAL SALE. No returns or exchanges accepted.