"Kasuri" Yarn Knit Cardigan in Indigo
- Brand Info
- The Kasuri Yarn Knit Cardigan from Studio D'artisan is the signature piece of the brand's Fall 2015 collection. This special edition cardigan is made from a variety of indigo dyed yarns, which have been sewn together using a wide range of vintage sewing techniques to create the "splash pattern" the garment was named after. The result is a beautiful sweater that is as comfortable as it is unique.
- Shawl collar cardigan style
- Made using a high count of various indigo dyed yarns - will age with wear
- Sewn using knitting techniques including cable-knitting and cross-knitting
- Short, loose fit perfect for layering comfortably
- Six button closure
- Custom printed Studio D'artisan indigo buttons
- Color profile: indigo, white, grey
- 60% wool, 40% acrylic
- Made in Japan
Size Chest Shoulder Sleeve Length Medium 39" 17" 24.5" 25" Large 41" 17.5" 25" 25.5" X-Large 43" 18.5" 25" 26.5"
For details about how we measure our garments visit the measuring guide.
- The first of the legendary "Osaka 5,” Studio D’artisan is one of the pioneers of Japan's vintage denim craze. With more than 30 years in the business, Studio D’artisan has gained a worldwide following for their details and construction, as well as their lighthearted take on classic garments. While the brand is humorous at heart, each garment from Studio D’artisan is made with the utmost quality and attention to detail.