Attachment / KKA
Shadow Herringbone Blazer in Midnight Blue
- Brand Info
- The Shadow Herringbone Blazer from Attachment uses an uncommon blend of nylon, linen, and silk. The fabric takes the best of its components: the firm lightness of nylon, the textured touch of linen, and the fine appearance of silk, all in a unique, uneven herringbone weave. The nep and texture of the fabric brings out multiple shades of deep blue, akin to an indigo dye. The jacket's casual cut combines with the breathable fabric to create a balanced expression of comfort and style.
- Casual medium length blazer style jacket
- Two button front, with hidden hook closure near collar
- Two flap pockets, one standard breast pocket, two inner snap closure pockets
- Functional single-button cuffs
- Half lined body, lined sleeves and pockets
- Single vented back
- Buttons and hardware custom made for Attachment
- Custom neppy uneven herringbone fabric
- Body: 58% Nylon, 22% Linen, 20% Silk
- Lining: 55% Cupro, 45% Cotton
- Made in Japan
- Model KG71-028
- Attachment clothing often makes use of non-traditional fits so measurements may poorly represent how to choose a size. Usually the convention of 1/X-Small, 2/Small, 3/Medium, 4/Large, 5/X-Large is consistent. If you have any questions about the sizing of a garment, please email us at [email protected]
Size Chest Shoulder Sleeve Length 2 41" 17" 25.5" 28" 3 42" 17.25" 26.5" 28.5" 4 44" 18" 26.75" 28.75" 5 46" 18.25" 27.25" 29"
For details about how we measure our garments visit the measuring guide.
- Attachment and KKA are considered two sides of the same brand, with Attachment focusing on classic tailoring, and KKA on experimental fabrics and unique design. The labels are headed by Kazuyuki Kumagai who has, for 17 years, refined his design process under the same label. Kumagai's garments are minimal and define their character through the use of original fabrics and atypical cuts.