Attachment / KKA
Textured Kasuri Blazer in Black
- Brand Info
- Attachment's Kasuri Blazer for Spring/Summer 2017 uses a lightweight blend fabric that has a tactile check texture and tons of visible slub. The fabric is made through weaving wool/hemp yarn into a cotton/linen base, creating a distinctive pattern throughout the garment. The lightweight base and half lining make the jacket breathable, yet hefty enough for cool evenings.
- Casual medium length blazer style jacket
- Two button front, with hidden hook closure near collar
- Two flap pockets, one standard breast pocket, two inner snap closure pockets
- Functional single-button cuffs
- Half lined body, lined sleeves and pockets
- Single vented back
- Buttons and hardware custom made for Attachment
- Custom textured check kasuri pattern
- Body: 37% Cotton, 36% Linen, 22% Wool, 5% Hemp
- Lining: 55% Cupro, 45% Cotton
- Made in Japan
- Model KG71-030
- Attachment clothing often makes use of non-traditional fits so measurements may poorly represent how to choose a size. Usually the convention of 1/X-Small, 2/Small, 3/Medium, 4/Large, 5/X-Large is consistent. If you have any questions about the sizing of a garment, please email us at [email protected]
Size Chest Shoulder Sleeve Length 2 40" 17" 25.5" 28" 3 42" 17.5" 26.5" 28.5" 4 44" 18" 26.75" 29" 5 46" 18.5" 27.25" 29.5"
For details about how we measure our garments visit the measuring guide.
- Attachment and KKA are considered two sides of the same brand, with Attachment focusing on classic tailoring, and KKA on experimental fabrics and unique design. The labels are headed by Kazuyuki Kumagai who has, for 17 years, refined his design process under the same label. Kumagai's garments are minimal and define their character through the use of original fabrics and atypical cuts.