Pure Blue Japan
Knit Twill Crewneck Sweater in Indigo
- Brand Information
- This subtly detailed sweater from Pure Blue Japan was crafted using indigo-dyed yarn. With wear, the sweater will fade to an irregular blue color, highlighting the various indigo-dyed yarn used to create this garment. Finished with traditional sportswear detailing, including ribbed collar, cuffs, and hem.
- Slim fit throughout body and arms
- Indigo dyed, will fade with wear
- Ribbed collar, cuffs, sides, and hem
- V-stitch detailing at collar
- Signature Pure Blue Japan leaf embroidery along left side seam
- 100% cotton
- Made in Japan
- Model is 5'10" and 175lbs wearing a size 4.
Size Chest Shoulder Sleeve Length 2 41" 18.25" 21.5" 23.75" 3 44" 18.75" 22.25" 24.5" 4 46.5" 20.25" 22.75" 26" 5 48" 21.25" 22.75" 26.75"
- Pure Blue Japan is known for using a combination of vintage shuttle looms and natural dying techniques to create some of the most irregular and beautifully unique denim on the market. The brand is represented by their leaf logo, embroidered on the back pocket of every jean, which is the leaf of the indigofera plant used to create natural indigo dyes. Pure Blue Japan was founded in 1997 through Kenichi Iwaya's passion for denim. Now approaching twenty years in business, the brand has earned its place on the small list of artisan manufacturers that are widely considered the best in the world. With excruciating attention to detail in every step of the process from dying, to weaving, to sewing and hardware, Pure Blue Japan truly earns their prestige.
This item is FINAL SALE. No returns or exchanges accepted.