wings + horns
Knit Wool Blazer in Marled Black
- Brand Info
- This understated blazer from wings+horns is a fusion of formal and casual attire. Made from a Japanese wool-blended fabric, the jacket features a slubby texture and a ventless Italian style design that creates a trim sophisticated silhouette that is comfortable and mobile. Features classic patch-pocket style detailing with bone buttons and fully lined sleeves.
- Slim throughout body, cropped modern length
- Heavily textured wool-blended fabric with contrasting neps throughout
- Patch-pocket detailing
- Italian style ventless design
- Fully lined nylon sleeves
- Articulated sleeves
- Horn buttons
- Double layer back shoulder paneling
- 50% wool, 50% polyester
- Made in Canada
Size Chest Shoulder Sleeve Length Small 38" 17.5" 24" 26.75" Medium 41" 18" 25" 28.25" Large 44" 18.5" 26" 28.75" X-Large 47" 19.25" 26.5" 30"
For details about how we measure our garments visit the measuring guide.
- wings + horns has been creating contemporary menswear pieces with unique and innovative fabrics since 2004, and has garnered a cult following for their consistency and attention to detail. Owned and operated by Vancouver’s CYC Corporation, the brand has complete control over the entire creative and production process, thanks to their downtown Vancouver, BC factory, which also produces sister-brand Reigning Champ. While the brand draws much of it’s inspiration from Japan, wings + horns is adamant about being a Canadian brand first and foremost, and designs their collections with the beautiful Canadian landscape in mind.