Attachment / KKA
Distressed Chambray Button Down in Navy
- Brand Info
- Attachment's Distressed Chambray Button Down is composed of a hefty cotton/linen blend which is washed after sewing to give a well-worn look. The combination fabric gives off a variety of blue hues due to the processing, akin to an indigo dye. Even the mother-of-pearl buttons take on a matte finish, completing the vintage casual look.
- Slim fit
- Minimal design
- Spread collar
- Thick distressed mother-of-pearl buttons
- Single needle construction
- Distressed chambray fabric
- 75% linen, 25% cotton
- Made in Japan
- Model KS71-073
- Attachment clothing often makes use of non-traditional fits so measurements may poorly represent how to choose a size. Usually the convention of 1/X-Small, 2/Small, 3/Medium, 4/Large, 5/X-Large is consistent. If you have any questions about the sizing of a garment, please email us at [email protected]
Size Chest Shoulders Sleeve Back 2 40" 17" 23.5" 27.5" 3 41.5" 17.5" 25" 28" 4 43" 18" 26" 29"
For details about how we measure our garments visit the measuring guide.
- Attachment and KKA are considered two sides of the same brand, with Attachment focusing on classic tailoring, and KKA on experimental fabrics and unique design. The labels are headed by Kazuyuki Kumagai who has, for 17 years, refined his design process under the same label. Kumagai's garments are minimal and define their character through the use of original fabrics and atypical cuts.