"Lazer Burn Check" Selvedge Flannel in Natural Indigo
- Brand Info
- This lightweight flannel from SPELLBOUND is dyed entirely in natural indigo, giving the shirt a deep indigo color that will fade to a lighter blue with wear. The shirt features a unique checkered pattern that has been lazer burned into the shirt post-indigo dying, essentially fading the pattern into the shirt. The shirt also features SPELLBOUND's signature origami pocket on the shirt's left side.
All SPELLBOUND shirting is made using rare vintage machines and construction methods.
- Lightweight indigo-dyed flannel fabric
- Folded origami pocket on left side of chest
- Slim, modern fit
- Crafted with vintage style triple needle construction
- Tonal indigo stitching throughout
- Chain-stitch runoff
- Large mother of pearl buttons
- 100% cotton
- Made in Japan
Size Chest Shoulder Sleeve Length 2 39" 16.25" 24.5" 27.75" 3 40" 17" 25.25" 28.5" 4 42" 17.75" 26.25" 29.25"
For details about how we measure our garments visit the measuring guide.
- SPELLBOUND is a men's collection, influenced by details found in traditional work wear, military wear, and outdoor wear, and crafts garments with modern designs and clean silhouettes. The label was established in 1981 by Domingo Ltd which also makes other well know Japanese labels such as OMNIGOD and DMG. Every garment is made in Japan at the Domingo factories in Kojima, Okayama.