Naked & Famous
"Left Hand Twill" 13.75oz Selvedge Denim Overalls
- Brand Info
- The Left Hand Twill from Naked & Famous is the brand's best selling core denim, known for its remarkably comfortable feel, easiness to break in, and classic indigo color. Spun in reverse direction on the shuttle loom, the left hand twill creates a much softer feel than traditional right hand twill, and allows for more stretch in the cotton and a much faster break-in period.
- 13.75oz sanforized selvedge denim woven on vintage shuttle looms in Japan
- Slim in the chest with a moderate taper down the leg, similar to the Naked & Famous Weird Guy fit
- Two metal clasp shoulder straps
- Traditional pocket design with large 3-slot workers pocket at chest
- YKK zipper fly
- Custom Naked & Famous branded hardware
- 100% cotton
- Made in Canada
Size Waist Thigh Knee Inseam Leg Opening 30 34" 12" 8.15" 33" 7" 32 36" 12.75" 8.85" 34" 7.75" 34 38.5" 13" 9.15" 34.5" 8"
For details about how we measure our garments visit the measuring guide.
- Founded in 2006 by second generation denim enthusiast Brandon Svarc, Naked & Famous has quickly become one of the most popular raw denim brands in the world. Naked & Famous uses only the rarest denim fabrics from mills that are committed to producing the highest quality denim in the world. Due to their willingness to use unique and wild fabrics, Naked & Famous has garnered a reputation for being one of the most innovative brands in the industry today.