- The Leisure Shirt from 3sixteen is the New York label's take on the '50s open collar leisure shirts. This iteration of the shirt is built using a heavyweight tencel fabric with star-shaped embroidery atop. Made in India, the shirt is finished with corozo buttons, an open camp collar design, and is sewn with a straight hem.
- Regular fit with straight hem
- Heavyweight tencel fabric
- Contrast cotton embroidered applique
- Corozo buttons
- 100% tencel
- Made in India
Convert to CM
Convert to Inches
For details about how we measure our garments visit the measuring guide.
- Founded in 2003 in New York City's Lower East Side, 3sixteen aims to create collections that demonstrate longevity in both design and construction by producing clothing that will hold up to extensive wear and remain relevant season after season. The brand's aesthetic is built upon utilitarian silhouettes from decades past that are updated with premium materials and modern fits. The majority of the collection is handsewn in the USA of the finest fabrics, ensuring that every piece has a compelling story to tell.