Lined Supply Jacket in Olive
- Brand Info
- The signature Supply Jacket from Rogue Territory has become a staple for the Los Angeles-based brand since its introduction in 2013. This Fall installment is built using an 11oz herringbone cotton and comes fitted with a natural knit denim liner for extra warmth. The jacket is cut in a tailored fit and features signature Rogue Territory detailing like rounded exterior pockets and custom branded hardware.
- 11oz Japanese herringbone cotton canvas
- Natural knit denim liner
- Welt left chest pocket
- Interior right chest pocket
- Two hand pockets
- Natural herringbone twill tape hanger loop and collar
- Branded nickel buttons
- 100% cotton
- Made in USA
Note: this item is FINAL SALE. No returns or exchanges accepted.
Size Chest Shoulder Sleeve Length Small 40" 16.5" 25.25" 24" Medium 42" 17" 25.5" 24.5" Large 43.5" 18" 25.75" 25" X-Large 45.5" 18.25" 26" 25.5"
For details about how we measure our garments visit the measuring guide.
- Rogue Territory was founded in 2009 by Los Angeles-based designer and denim enthusiast Karl Thoennessen. Karl, who had been crafting bespoke jeans since the mid-2000s, emphasizes design built upon functionality and subtle details. The brand uses careful construction to offer superior quality, with a concentration on modern silhouettes, materials, and timeless style. Their slogan, "KEEP THE TRADE ALIVE" is the brand’s way of supporting a revival of the focus, passion, and desire for making things by hand.