wings + horns
Linen Jersey T-Shirt in Natural
- Brand Info
- This t-shirt from wings+horns is constructed using a premium Japanese linen-blend fabric for a breathable base layer this season. Constructed with low abrasion flatlocked stitching, the t-shirt has been repeatedly garment washed for a softer feel and less shrinkage longterm. Made in the brand's Vancouver B.C. factory.
- Textured slub linen fabric
- Slim elongated fit
- Bound collar
- Oversized underarm gussets
- Flatlocked seams throughout
- 55% linen, 45% cotton
- Made in Canada
Size Chest Shoulder Sleeve Length Small 40" 16.5" 8" 26.5" Medium 42" 17" 8.5" 28" Large 44" 18" 8.85" 28.75" X-Large 50" 19" 9.5" 30"
For details about how we measure our garments visit the measuring guide.
- wings + horns has been creating contemporary menswear pieces with unique and innovative fabrics since 2004, and has garnered a cult following for their consistency and attention to detail. Owned and operated by Vancouver’s CYC Corporation, the brand has complete control over the entire creative and production process, thanks to their downtown Vancouver, BC factory, which also produces sister-brand Reigning Champ. While the brand draws much of it’s inspiration from Japan, wings + horns is adamant about being a Canadian brand first and foremost, and designs their collections with the beautiful Canadian landscape in mind.