Linen Patchwork Farmer's Coat in Indigo
- Brand Info
- Blue Blue Japan's oversized "Farmer's Coat" is an exhibit in patchwork repair mastery. This spring iteration of the coat, built on a lightweight linen base, has been repeatedly patched and repaired using a variety of indigo-dyed fabrics from the Blue Blue Japan archive including linens, dobby, chambray, and an assortment of prints. With wear, the collection of fabrics will fade at their own pace, creating a distinctly unique jacket that flourishes with age.
- Indigo-dyed, will fade with wear
- Oversized fit throughout body and arms
- Lightweight linen fabric, pre-washed for a more comfortable feel
- Patched with a variety of archive fabrics throughout
- Repaired with indigo-dyed thread
- Two patch pockets at waist
- 100% linen
- Made in Japan
Size Chest Shoulder Sleeve Length Small / Medium 44" 21" 18.75" 29.5" Large / X-Large 46" 22" 19.5" 30.5"
For details about how we measure our garments visit the measuring guide.
- Blue Blue Japan stands as one of the most recognizable names in the Japanese fashion industry, having become synonymous with the craft of indigo since the brand's inception in 1996. As part of the Seilin Company family, the decorated label applies its roots in denim manufacturing towards a line of beautifully-dyed garments designed to get better with age.
This item is FINAL SALE. No returns or exchanges accepted.